Got plans after graduation? Want to stay connected to the game you’ve played since grade school?
We think you'd look good in stripes.
Becoming a licensed high school official is an easy call. Officiating allows you to continue being a role model by demonstrating qualities such as impartiality, fairness, and courage. High school officials help protect the integrity of the games we love by teaching and enforcing the rules of play. And as veteran officials are continuing to retire, new officials have an opportunity to make a difference in their communities right away.
Consider the many benefits of becoming a high school official:
- Help teach and support the youth in your community
- Continue to develop leadership skills
- Give back to the sport that has given so much to you
- Stay in good physical condition
- Earn extra income
- Help make sure your home state always has enough qualified officials